Friday, December 7, 2012


Overall I thought the final peice looked good, I didnt really like it that much becuase I messed up in a few areas but all together it looked nice. I think the peice is successful because you can tell that when you look at it from different perpectives that it does look different. The colored pencils worked for this project, they made the images come to life and really stand out in the game, what didnt work for me were the watercolors. I felt like it was smugding together and looked like a mess before I applied the color pencil. If I were to do this project again I wouldnt use the watercolors. I would used something else to give it the same effect but didnt risk the drawing getting smugded. The most difficult part in creating this peice was making sure that all the lines went back to the vanishing points; if they didnt then the project wouldnt look different from looking directly about then from an angle. I learned from this peice that for an image to look real in a drawing you have to add a lot of value and shadows, without them the peice would look dull and wouldnt look real at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment